How to write code that is easier to maintain, through values, principles and techniques.
- Techniques to find better names
- The rules of sustainable code
- Design principles
- Errors and exception handling
- Intro to refactoring
- Intro to testing and TDD (Test-driven Development)
Master the productive refactoring to maximize the return on investment.
- Benefits of refactoring
- Top most profitable refactorings
- Narrow Change y Parallel Change
- Automated refactoring with IntelliJ, Rider or Visual Studio
- Complex combinations of refactorings
- Refactoring legacy code
Behaviour-driven Development is a technique to gather better requirements.
- Learn to distinguish problems from solutions
- Specification workshops - the three amigos
- Scenarios and example mapping
- Intro to test automation
- Intro to Cucumber
All the tools and techniques needed to apply TDD in the real world, in all kind of projects.
- Integration testing
- Outside-in TDD
- Test doubles (mock objects)
- Property-based testing
- Intro to hexagonal architecture
- Intro to DDD