Answers to your questions on TDD and testing
Hopefully 2019 will be the year to launch the new edition, this time on Lean Pub so that it will be easy to read on e-readers like Kindle. I also would like to write another short book on TDD and a book on BDD, both also in Spanish. During all these years there have been readers of my book asking me questions by email regarding mocking techniques and many other frequently asked questions. Unfortunately I haven’t published a FAQ and I don’t have the time to answer all those emails in depth. The good news is that answers to all those questions and more have been written by other people in the community. I would like to share several forums where you can find everything you need to keep progressing with TDD and with testing in general.
- TDDev-sp: TDD discussion in Spanish
- Artesanos: Good stuff in Spanish.
- TDD forum on Yahoo: the forum I used to solve the many doubts that popped into my head when I was learning TDD around 2008. In English
- GOOS forum: the forum started to discuss the GOOS book (Growing Object-Oriented Software Guided by Tests). It has plenty of good threads on TDD styles, mocks, design, architecture… In English
- Clean Code: Around the Clean Code book, in English.
Some of these forums seems to be dead but the subscribers are still there, if you don’t find your question already answered, feel free to post it yourself. I am pretty sure people will be happy to help. And thanks for reading! ;-)
Published on 02/01/2019 by
Do you want more? We invite you to subscribe to our newsletter to get the most relevan articles.
If you enjoy reading our blog, could you imagine how much fun it would be to work with us? let's do it!
- You may hire us to outsource project development
- Or perhaps you just need a hand with your current project.
- You are also more than welcome to join our team